Background

July 20, 2012

My Very First Blog Post!

Hi everyone! Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. This whole blogging thing is brand new to me, so we will see how it goes. I guess I will start out by introducing myself. 

My name is Brandi Smith. I am 20 years old young and a newlywed wife. I live in Alabama with my sweet husband Matt! I am so excited about starting out this new chapter in my life with him. He and I love living out in the country away from everything. I couldn't imagine life anywhere else.



On top of being a wife and working, I am also a full-time student. I am studying to become an Elementary School teacher. When I am not working or at class, I enjoy crafting and spending time with my family. My entire family lives on the same little road. We are all really close, and family is VERY important to me. In fact, I work at our family business with almost all of my family. I am so blessed. 


Matt and I recently both moved our letters to New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church. We absolutely love it there! The people there are so nice, and you can really feel the Spirit of God there. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful church to call home. 


I am hoping that this blog will help me to draw closer to God as I share, not only my day-to-day life with you all, but also some scripture and songs that I love! 


Titus 2:3-5 
"Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."

While you're here you should go check out my sister's blog! Don't forget to tell her I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment